Bleach Blades of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Blades of Destiny

Only One Person Will Walk Out Of The Graveyard Of Bodies............Will It Be You Or Will You Die?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female
Number of posts : 30
Location : I'll tell you when they're giving away parkas in hell ^.^
Race : Shinigami
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Character Registration
Level: 1
Squad:

Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami  Empty
PostSubject: Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami    Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:15 am

Name: Sesshou, Akumu

Visual Age: 23

Race: Shinigami

Appearance: She has silver/white hair that has 3 trails on each side. One behind her, and two on each side of her face. She has a normal skin type and brown eyes. She has a pointed chin, high cheek bones and a widows peak that make her bangs dip in the middle. She has a small bone stature along with little amount of curve along her sides.

Personality: Akumu rarely talks that isn't in a form of philosophical outlook, which angers people greatly to say the least. She is always quick to speak sharply and slow to bluntly insult. Her posture in which she does this is always with her head bent in a form of prayer, and her heels keenly touching each other. A complete off-guard pose when it comes to sword fighting. Her words are always double-bladed and filled with joking demeanor while her face and voice are always dead serious. Most people tend to ignore her because of this and only her best comrades know how she acts once you "go along" with her. She is 5'4'' and 97lbs

Once you find that you know her she gets more expressive and less tense, though she also gets more dangerous due to the wording of the conversation. Her friends have to be both masters of debate and of defense. Her one wish is for her to be a go-between of information and power. She wishes to have no gain herself, only to help with experiencing everything she can in this world in which she can help with.

Likes: She loves making up her own games such as orochi-gotou ( Where with every attack you have to state a "word" and the person whom is on the defense has to say several words that make them think of that word. Though if you defend by attacking you say the opponents "word" along with your own. It builds up like that until someone either loses due to lack of concentration or lack of power) or sendo-ichi ( where you stand in front of each other 30 yards with iron rods and a person has to speak a word. for every second that the opponent doesn't say the next word-which has to begin with the last letter of the previous word- he/she takes one step closer. the first person who gets hit wins.)

Her favorite foods are: Apples, udon, roasted eel and coffee ice cream.

Dislikes: She has a strong abstraction to people who think that they have experienced everything in knowledge, power, and understanding of this world. She does whatever she can to ignore or avoid them, even if it means running from a fight.(Unless it was an order from her higher-ups) If she was forced to be confronted with these people she would not say anything to them or even acknowledge that they had talked in the first place. from a strangers viewpoint, you would call her "shy" when she meets these overbearing types. Even though in reality she's boiling with rage.

History:

Life Arc:

As a human she was a simple girl. There was nothing special about her as a baby, nor as she graduated from high school. Her parents were middle class and she had a mild temperament. The only thing that stood out in her life was when she moved out and became a mediator in law firms between prosecutor and defendant. Though that great skill caused her to be killed by a gunshot in the courtroom when the defendant didn't get a good deal. She died with regret in her heart.

Spirit Arc:

She was horribly shaken as she wandered around the big city, trying to find her home. Though when she arrived she saw that her stuff was gone and the room was being sold. She rushed to the law firm and noticed that there was a white flower on her desk and everyone was quiet. After seeing that rose she began to panic and run about, trying to talk to somebody...anybody that could explain to her why she was dead. After a week she looked back on her last trial and remembered a huge pain in her throat and blacking out. It was when she died.

After that realization she screamed as loud as she could, to find somebody. It was then when her chain shortened and she resided only in the law firm. After several years the chain pulled at her chest, making her more and more violent. So violent that she would attack defendants on trial in the firm just to cool down her anger for the one that had killed her. Though one day, when the chain was just about to be ripped away she saw that very person put on trial. She was so shocked that she sat quietly down and watched the trial for the full 4 months. After that, her killer was sent to life in prison and her soul was finally at peace.

She walked as far away as she could from the law firm and after a few days, was picked up by a Shinigami in which she had no knowledge of any existing. She was so relieved to have talked to someone she tackled him in happiness. Though it was short-lived, as being sent to the Rukongai North District Zaraki.

Rukongai Arc: This was the only time that a spirit had altered its appearance on the way to Rukongai. Instead of brown hair and hazel eyes, she now has dark brown eyes and white hair. Her memories wiped from her living days, she managed to scrape a living by running away from the bandits and bloodthirsty attackers. Due to her white hair and stature, she was an easy target. After several decades, she learned to be very acrobatic and polite to those who tried to diminish her soul.

Not long after she grew quite a reputation, she began to see more activity of Shinigami in the area. Whenever she saw one she would be very happy, though she knew not why. Maybe because they represented order in her chaotic life. She idolized the thought of being a Shinigami and having the power to be an extension of the Gotei 13. Though the shinigami thought less of her than she of them. They ignored her as they went along and looked down at her simple barbaric living in the North District. Later on she would learn that they were there because of a captain had been assighned and wished to take control of the areas that were long forgotten in a soldier's thoughts.

In this time, the shinigami's reiatsu was affecting her physical abilities. It was hard for her to move fast without pains in her midsection and she needed water much more often. During Akumu's evenings she would lay down in the dust, conserving her energy for the next day. Three weeks went by in her confusing plight to survive only to end up in the middle of a quarrel with a band of hustlers. She was badly starved, her woulds refused to heal in order to conserve the little energy for her main functions and she was dizzy with thirst. This was the only time in her 100 years she wished to be saved. Though none came for her aid and she was captured by the hustlers to be sold.

When she awoke she was shackled to a stone wall with several others. Most of them women and the others young men. In front of her there was a large platform to stand upon along with a booth not far from it. There was a speaker with a shackled man on the platform taking bids in which they were to be sold. It was a rich area.

She looked around, the area had no shaggy buildings or unkept trees. The stone she was laying on was white and scrubbed. The only dirt on it was the grime from her unwashed skin. Due to fatigue she slept most of the day, ignoring the stares from the buyers. In her head, she laughed at the people about to buy her. She didn't know why her health was fading, but she knew that she wouldn't last long and their money would have been for nothing.

For the second time in that day she woke, but this time with someone's foot in her face. It was the speaker trying to get her up for the main show. First they poured scented water over her in order to clean her sin and hair. The grime had kept her skin from becoming dark, making her price all the more high. She was then told to step upon the platform and was bidded upon. There were several gasps due to her hair color and bids to back them. It took the rest of the day for the requests to cease and in the end she was given to a scrawny man.

They placed a neck chain around her and led her to the main house. The skinny man was not a noble, but just one to pay for new servants. When she arrived to the house, all she could think of was how grand it was. It's tapestries and poise was the most beautiful she had ever seen. The skinny man led her to the back room and had other servants show her around the place, be dressed in proper clothing and bathed in good water. Everything there was clean and all of the water there was as clear as the skies. It wasn't brown with smog and human-laden fires; it was blue as the birds that sang upon the trees.

She thought to herself that she was glad to have died in a place where it was peaceful. With that, she collapsed with her new kimono, her braided hair and clean skin. The forman whom had to overlook servants sent for the house doctor. Several minutes later the doctor had concluded that she needed some food for she had reiatsu of her own. After the small fact that she needed to eat, she continued to work in the large house happily. Using her free time to train her acrobatics and try to see what this "reiatsu" was.

3 decades later she was summoned to the forman, meeting him for the second time in her life. She was told that one of the servants of the noble there had spotted her antics in the lower wing and requested that she be an entertainer for the banquet that would soon come. She nodded and was relieved of the menial cleaning duties that she had once held. She trained even harder and at the end of that week was to be the final performance. She looked out of the main door for where she would come and saw several nobles and Shinigami there. Her heart fluttered anxiously. Not long ago she found out what reiatsu was. It was a sort of energy that a person could acquire. With that energy, anything was possible. Thus she would to her best to control it. When the forman was sent to get her she took a large breath and let it out silently.

Akumu walked through the main doors. She was dressed in heavy makeup and beautiful robes along with two war fans. She was to play a historical part with other servants about a battle in the old days. She was to play the heroine. She "fought" for several minutes with back up song in the distance. At the end of the so called "war" she placed her hands together and let loose her spirit energy. It glowed lightly ver her form and was concentrated into a little white ball between her palms. She flung the ball into the air and it broke open, showing the scene of the heroine before them as if it was real. Halfway through she collapsed. She expected the ball to break open and create little bits of snow, though that wasn't the case.

When she woke up she was mad at herself. For some reason every time her life was about to change she had to become unconscious. She sat up and saw that she was in a real bed. Not one that a servant, a noble servant, forman, or entertainer had to sleep in; but an actual guest's bed in the house of a noble. A shinigami was sitting next to her and smiled. The shinigami told her that the Seireitei had requested that she go to the academy and become a soldier. Due to the fact that she was owned by a noble of high class the noble had agreed for her. She was granted her freedom and was to stay a guest until she become a full-fledged shinigami. Though in return she had to be integrated into the noble's family name as payment. The family name was Sesshou and her own name was Akumu. Akumu meant "nightmare" in which she had inflicted upon the guests because of the violent battle scene that had been procured.

Academy Arc:

Akumu was very impressional in the Academy and tried to be #1 in every single class. Even if she didn't succeed she would try again until she did. After just one year she had claimed Kistune-no-men. Kitsune showed her with glee how to beat everyone else, though Akumu had to ignore her sometimes. The reason was that she would egg her on to sabotage others. After two more years she was assigned a squad.

Shinigami Arc:

Just as she entered the 3rd Division, she noticed that not everyone was wearing a white Haori. It was then that she noticed the difference between a Captain and a regular Shinigami. Even though she had no Bankai and hasn't even mastered her shikai she had become a Captain. During that time she felt both rejoice for reaching this height and uncomforted for she apparently had the power, but not the knowledge.

Last edited by Akumu on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:08 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
sanoske
Squad 4 Captian/Legendary Captian/The Legendary Medic
sanoske

Male
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Character Registration
Level: 100
Squad: 4th Division

PostSubject: Re: Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami    Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:45 am

theres somethings that havent been filled out is that something u just forgot to do or are u not sure about them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lastexileking
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami    Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:50 am

(wip) means Work In Progress. Though I should thank you for making sure. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Squad 2 Captain/Legendary Captain/The Legendary Ice Killer
Loki Narako

Male
Number of posts : 582
Location : You can never find me in one place so I don't know what to tell you
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Character Registration
Squad: 2nd Division

PostSubject: Re: Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami    Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:46 am

well even though it isn't done it's still good so far o.o
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami    Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:42 am

yes i agree it is great
Back to top Go down
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami    Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Thank you, most of the forums I've been to have to have at least this amount. Also, I'm finished.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami    Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:47 pm

well we aren't really picky we just want to know the basics and I cant wait to see the whole thing lol
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami    Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:43 pm

Accepted!!! sorry for the late acceptance I thought you said almost o.o' and which squad exactly did you want?
Back to top Go down
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami    Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:21 pm

We're allowed to choose a squad? I wasn't aware of that. Usually a squad is chosen for me.
3rd Division : Intelligence & Information

The 3rd Division is the unit that are responsible of the act of sending out shinigami to gather information, and sometimes work in cooperation with 2nd Division agents on more serious missions. They are also the ones that sort all outgoing and incoming information before sending them to the 12th Division for storage.
Adding to this, they are in charge of the jigokuchou monitoring and message system.

I found this within the forum. Due to this insight I request in being apart of the 3rd Division. I believe that I will be a valuable asset in the biometrics of information and communication.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami    Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:13 am

kk and we let the people choose their squad because what if they get into a squad they completely hate?
Back to top Go down
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami    Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:48 am

Very true, but the extensive character application would have to reflect the Division they wish to be in and if not they would be able to work towards their Division as a goal; though I see your reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami    Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:10 am

I edited my Shinigami Arc to fit the Captain class. I will probably be renewing my History as I R.P.; of course it will be on a separate topic.
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami    Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:02 pm

i like it alot though i kinda had to skim through it cuz im one of those ppl who get on in the morning check stuff reply and have to go to school or work i dont have much time to come on thats a reason i like oneliners so much but yeah my character may look strong but my best thing is to be a medic my techniques as my zanpaktou progresses into shikai and bankai are both for fighting and healing so i cose 4th squad cuz although i can fight im a better medic then a fighter tho my fighting skills have helped in the past
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami    Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akumu Sesshou-Shinigami
Page 1 of 1