Bleach Blades of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Blades of Destiny

Only One Person Will Walk Out Of The Graveyard Of Bodies............Will It Be You Or Will You Die?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shourisha's Zanpaktou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loveless
Human
Human

Male
Number of posts : 5
Race : Vaizard
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Character Registration
Level: 1
Squad:

Shourisha's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Shourisha's Zanpaktou   Shourisha's Zanpaktou Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:36 am

Name: Assauchi (means Zanpakutou without a name)

Command: N/A

Appearance Of The Spirit: N/A

Family: N/A

Level: Sealed

Sealed Zanpaktou: His Zanpaktou maintains the form of a normal Shinigami Zanpakuto, with an ivory colored hilt that is seemingly made from the same armor-like skin of a Hollow. Black diamonds are woven into either side of the hilt; however, the hilt does not seem to be woven at all but rather takes on the appearance as one solid piece. It has a black butt end, and bears no hand guard whatsoever, the hilt connecting directly to the blade itself. A red piece of cloth is tied to the end of the hilt, and falls down into two separate strands of cloth. The blade stretches forty-eight inches in length, and is also obsidian in color with a stainless steel colored edge; the edge of the blade that is stainless steel in color and has a saw like design, giving off the appearance that the blade is rigid when it is actually completely straight and sharp. The sheath of the sword that hangs at its owner’s side is the same color obsidian as the blade, and is pure in color with no adornments or decoration.

History: He gained this after gruaduating the shinigami academy. However, he never made it to shikai state. Simply put because he doesn't trust his own Zanpakutou and only relies on his strength thus it cannot get Bankai or Shikai form. Due to the strength that Shourisha has, he can fight evenly against Shikai's, and Bankais if he removes his Reaitsu limiter. (Think of me as Kenpachi Razz)

Techniques:

Name: Air Wave

Description: Due to how strong Shourisha is, if he swings his blade hard and fast enough. A air current would go in the direction that the Zanpakutou was swung. The air wave has the same strenght of Kidou 20-30, if Shourisha had replaced his limiter he would be able to go to -70-90 in strength compared by Kidou.

Lasts: 1
Cooldown: 5
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Squad 2 Captain/Legendary Captain/The Legendary Ice Killer
Loki Narako

Male
Number of posts : 582
Location : You can never find me in one place so I don't know what to tell you
Race : Shinigami
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Character Registration
Level: 100
Squad: 2nd Division

PostSubject: Re: Shourisha's Zanpaktou   Shourisha's Zanpaktou Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:21 am

ohhhhh kay if i'm right it's just a sword?
Back to top Go down
Loveless
Human
Human

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: Shourisha's Zanpaktou   Shourisha's Zanpaktou Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:18 pm

Yup just a sword, however a powerful sword lol.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Shourisha's Zanpaktou   Shourisha's Zanpaktou Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:28 am

well this is declined by my standerds because if you wanted to be a shinigami it would need a spirit (Kenpachi Zaraki was not a shinigami he was a murderer then he died and became a shinigami so he was already skilled with a sword)
Back to top Go down
HellflameDante
Vaizard
Vaizard
HellflameDante

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: Shourisha's Zanpaktou   Shourisha's Zanpaktou Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:18 am

Well if he was a murder he wouldnt end up in the Soul Society at all. He would go to Hell or turn into a hollow. I think you are confused. Kenpachi grew up in District 80, which was the most lawless thus resulting in him killing to survive. Thus he created a zanpaktou in that time then he became a shinigami. So it could be a plausible story
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Shourisha's Zanpaktou   Shourisha's Zanpaktou Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:55 am

no it wouldn't be plausible no shinigami just has a sword o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shourisha's Zanpaktou   Shourisha's Zanpaktou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shourisha's Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1