Bleach Blades of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Blades of Destiny

Only One Person Will Walk Out Of The Graveyard Of Bodies............Will It Be You Or Will You Die?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some more rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin Shira
Primera Espada
Sin Shira

Male
Number of posts : 21
Race : Hollow
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Character Registration
Level: 100
Squad: 1st Espada

Some more rules Empty
PostSubject: Some more rules   Some more rules Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:11 am

Before making a character sheet, here are important pointers we ask you to please respect them. If you don't respect them, some details of your character sheet will simply be ignored.

CHARACTER RELATIONS

Despite the fact that we promote originality, please consider the following:

1- Your character CANNOT BE MARRIED to an existing/original Bleach character... keep that for your personal fantasies.
2- Your character CANNOT BE THE SON/DAUGHTER of an existing/original Bleach character... Being an estranged son/daughter is out of the question too.

example: I'm Ulquiorra's wife and we have a son and 3 daughters. Ulquiorra is mine. Back off bitches!!!!! Oh! And I'm as strong, if not stronger, then the first espada, and I'm as invisible as Aizen and Gin put together, but the place of first espada was taken so yeah........ And when you fight me, I'm unbeatable, invicible and I'm all that

.......Yeah. You'll be ignored straight..

Sorry, but keep it real. Respect your rank assigned on the forum.
You don't even have to be related to anybody, either! Ever thought about that?

WHAT IS TOLERATED:

1- You can be related to a character by being a sister, cousin or niece/nephew AT MOST. BUT IF YOU DO THAT - keep in mind other characters are also related to, maybe, the same character as yours... If We had 3 Hitsugaya related characters here.... See what I mean. This just plains sucks. BUT, if you can all respect eachother, be all "siblings" and not fight, then I have no problems with it.
2- Nothing is wrong in having a huge crush on an existing bleach character.... but don't screw around with him. KEEP IT REAL

If you want relationships with other made-ups, please contact the creator of the made-up so maybe you can work something out ^^

Please just think about how annoying it is to take a little of every existing bleach character to make your own... It isn't natural.

Also, we don't care what you are on other sites. here, you are what you are. FINAL. You can't be everywhere and everything at the same time. You can't claim being in the Stealth Force while you're in 11th division....... It's one or the other. Stealth Force is 2nd division only. 11th div is fighting div. Not a mix.

ZANPAKUTO

Some character sheets are long to read, but at least take your time reading the different zanpakutos so to not have the same abilities, spirits, and such........

TAKE YOUR TIME CREATING A SHEET. The more original you are, the more you'll be appreciated ^^

If you need help creating, ideas, don't hesitate to ask around!

I THINK THAT WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO SAY IS THAT WE DON'T WANT ANYBODY TO FIGHT HERE just because of conflicting character sheet ideas. We have a banning rules and we, the admin, won't hesitate to use it, even if we care about everyone on here.... So please.......

It's really hard to please everybody....

If you want to talk about an idea with someone that has/plays another character, nobody will prevent you of talking/exchanging ideas with that person.
Back to top Go down
Shuujin
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain
Shuujin

Male
Number of posts : 454
Race : Shinigami
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character Registration
Squad: Squad 1

Some more rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some more rules   Some more rules Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:20 am

yes i agree very well put. but if i may add somthing i just want to say that for those of you who do not know where to find the character sheet you may find it the profil page first you made need to click the botton to generate the sheet but we will do it if we can but don't expect us to be able to keep up with all the incoming members.

that is all for now
Back to top Go down
https://bladesofdestiny.rpg-board.net
Slythe
Special Forces Leader
Slythe

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character Registration
Squad: N/A

Some more rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some more rules   Some more rules Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:48 am

yeah i like that, good job guys, oh and shuujin i got your meassage and your right you two have been a role with all the changes im impressed
Back to top Go down
sanoske
Squad 4 Captian/Legendary Captian/The Legendary Medic
sanoske

Male
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Character Registration
Squad: 4th Division

Some more rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some more rules   Some more rules Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:22 am

i agree with all this ive been role playing for atleast a couple years i know shuujin very well i was on his yuujin.proboards46.com site and i loved it on there so im not new to roleplaying just to the site and i just want to ask something what if u cant think of anything to make ur post more then one paragraph?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lastexileking
Shuujin
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain
Shuujin

Male

Character Registration

Some more rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some more rules   Some more rules Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:46 am

well im sure we can a bit more loose on that rule and im just saying that because at times it may not be easy to make it into a paragraph. so what i would suggest is that you should do is write it down on paper or somthing and then go back and think to yourself how you can make it longer like use longer sentences instead of abreveations or use more detail in parts that will help to make it long enough. and if in the future it becomes to much of a problem to deal with easly then we can revise it and make changes and shorten the limit or remove it or what ever we decide needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
sanoske
Squad 4 Captian/Legendary Captian/The Legendary Medic
sanoske

Male
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Character Registration
Squad: 4th Division

Some more rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some more rules   Some more rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:59 am

ok thank you and i was thinking atleast 3 senteces or more but idk
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lastexileking
Shuujin
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain
Shuujin

Male

Character Registration

Some more rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some more rules   Some more rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:12 am

yeah well we ended up changeing it to one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some more rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some more rules   Some more rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some more rules
Page 1 of 1