Bleach Blades of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Blades of Destiny

Only One Person Will Walk Out Of The Graveyard Of Bodies............Will It Be You Or Will You Die?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Site I Joined!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki Narako
Squad 2 Captain/Legendary Captain/The Legendary Ice Killer
Squad 2 Captain/Legendary Captain/The Legendary Ice Killer
Loki Narako

Male
Number of posts : 582
Location : You can never find me in one place so I don't know what to tell you
Race : Shinigami
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Character Registration
Level: 100
Squad: 2nd Division

Great Site I Joined! Empty
PostSubject: Great Site I Joined!   Great Site I Joined! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Great Site I Joined! SoulEaterlogo2

~{OC and Cannon Character RP}~
WARNING: SOUL EATER: 99 TAKES PLACE 2 YEARS AFTER THE ANIME AND DOESNT FOLLOW THE MANGA. THIS MAKES THE MAIN CANNONS ABOUT 15-16 YEARS OLD!

Plot
It has been 2 years since they defeated Asura. Everything had seemed peaceful till a new threat came. The Witches Of The Dark And Hallow Places have come out of their hiding. Lord Death caught wind of this and sent one of his misters, who is soon to be a grim reaper, to investigate this threat. Kio Shiamauma and her partner Ryuu left DWMA. They found out that Shi The Witch has been conducting experiments with Medusa's black blood. Kio went into battle with her, only to be defeated. Kio became injected with the black blood with an intense amount, more than planned. Shi had made her one of her top experiments. Ryuu returned with Kio reporting to Lord Death. The witches are now trying to capture other misters that have or will become experiments to create the ultimate Kishin's with black blood. These Kishin's will be more powerful than Asura, not being so easily defeated.

For now the witches are capturing small amounts, but are not to be fought with due to having stronger powers than Medusa and Arachne. They also have an inside source, a DWMA teacher and others. Luna and Marcus is Shi's top spies, at the moment. Even Lord Death doesn't know about this. Luna is capturing souls to feed the soon to be kishin's. The amount of kishin's is still unknown. The reason why this is occurring is also still unknown.

So be careful misters and weapons. For this might be the end of DWMA and Death City.

Soul Eater 99's main page
Taken Cannon List
Back to top Go down

Great Site I Joined!
Page 1 of 1