Bleach Blades of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Blades of Destiny

Only One Person Will Walk Out Of The Graveyard Of Bodies............Will It Be You Or Will You Die?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kitsune-no-men

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female
Number of posts : 30
Location : I'll tell you when they're giving away parkas in hell ^.^
Race : Shinigami
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Character Registration
Level: 1
Squad:

Kitsune-no-men  Empty
PostSubject: Kitsune-no-men    Kitsune-no-men  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:02 am

Name: Kitsune-no-men = Surface of a fox

Command: Reclaim your inari...Kitsune-no-men! (Inari: transcendence.)

Appearance Of The Spirit:
Spoiler:

Family: illusion

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpaktou:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:
( Akumu has 2 war fans that read 理解のすべて("Rikai no subete" or"understand everything") on the left and 明らかに、何も(Akiraka ni, nani mo or "reveal nothing") on the right. They are connected by a purple cord that has 9 hoshi no tamas ( fox spirit balls)

1.Shikai Ability: using her left fan she is able to filter reality into her fan and make it go through her 9 hoshi no tamas and create a perfect illusion with her right fan(though they have to stay within 15 yards of her). (ex1: Akumu changes the reality by making the oponent think they're on fire along with making them feel the fire.)

2.Though when she switches hands, the hoshi no tamas turn golden and she can backlash an attack using the filter( though the opponent has to attack farther than 9 yards from her) . (ex2: the opponent shoots a kidou at her that is out of the 9 yard range. She is able to absorb it into her left fan and send it back at them as if it was her own)

3.The fans themselves have regular blades that can retract from them to slice. They also can be shot from the fans using the tousles at the ends as levers. Though they can only shoot 12 yards. there are 5 blades on each fan and are 9 inches long to 2 inches wide. The only power that they have is that once they are shot out of the fans it takes 4 posts to grow new ones into the fan. ( the old ones stay until the sword is sealed again)

4.Her other technique is solely relied upon her agility. This illusion can last for several posts and can only be intercepted by another illusion that contradicts the first. She can dominate a certain sense and mold it to her will using her hoshi no tamas. Though she has to contact the person first with her zanpakutou. (ex3: She can make the person's depth perception or "time" go astray and attack them while they're standing.)

Height: 7'2''

Weight: 200lb

Personality: Dominating and blunt. Kitsune no men is a spirit that thirsts for blood and trickery in the most grotesque forms. She constantly tries to coax Akumu to kill, to destroy and to deceive. Due to this she usually prefers to stay out of the sword and right next to Akumu. Though her downfall is that she is very motherly when it comes to teaching Akumu about "her" (i.e: the sword techs) and gets fussy when it is done improperly. Due to this fact, Akumu is constantly being bedraggled and trained by kitsune every step of the way.

History: The first time Akumu had met Kitsune was when she was training with a fellow student. In the middle of the fight Kitsune began to speak to her. Before she knew it she had a sword in her hand and released it into shikai mode. She set her opponent on fire with screams of his lost loved ones in his head. Akumu has no memory of how she found Kitsune, though Kitsune knew everything.

Techniques:

(in order of Shikai description)

1. Sakkaku (false impression)

2. Byakko Kaunta-atakku ( immortal kitsune counter attack)

3. Nogitsune ( rouge kami fox)

4. Kitsune-bi (fox fire)

Last edited by Akumu on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sanoske
Squad 4 Captian/Legendary Captian/The Legendary Medic
sanoske

Male
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Character Registration
Level: 100
Squad: 4th Division

Kitsune-no-men  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-no-men    Kitsune-no-men  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:49 am

other thean some of the things such as techniques are not filled out its good alot of thought has been put into it however im not sure if i can accept it if there is more then one thing not filled out i guess shuujin will have to look at it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lastexileking
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

Kitsune-no-men  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-no-men    Kitsune-no-men  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Finished.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Squad 2 Captain/Legendary Captain/The Legendary Ice Killer
Squad 2 Captain/Legendary Captain/The Legendary Ice Killer
Loki Narako

Male
Number of posts : 582
Location : You can never find me in one place so I don't know what to tell you
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Character Registration
Squad: 2nd Division

Kitsune-no-men  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-no-men    Kitsune-no-men  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:49 pm

perfect~ Accepted! *stamps it*
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

Kitsune-no-men  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-no-men    Kitsune-no-men  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:23 am

you seem like a really hardcore rper akumu like even when rping was all the rage way back when myspace chats were up and everyone had a myspace i didnt even know all the japanese terms and such i feel very dumb when i read your stuff lol
Back to top Go down
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

Kitsune-no-men  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-no-men    Kitsune-no-men  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Thank you for the compliment, I've been RPing since I was 12. Though I don't think I've ever been to Myspace or facebook so I don't know what this "rage" is. To comment on your feelings about japanese terms, I've just been exposed to the culture a bit more than you. If you look into different cultures, your bound to find something splendid. Even though I might have a little knowledge of fox spirits, that doesn't mean that I know everything. You might have more knowledge than me in a wide variety of subjects that I couldn't dream of. We all have our... abilities.
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

Kitsune-no-men  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-no-men    Kitsune-no-men  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:47 pm

no i just mean u seem like someone who is on the computer alot no offense i mean i used to be like that till i got to college lol now i cant stand to be on the comp typing for more than 10 mins i know alot about video games more than animes or japanses words i know some like nakiami or no kuro nai sa and baka are the only japanese words i really know other then konichiwa or zanpaktou or something similat
Back to top Go down
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

Kitsune-no-men  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-no-men    Kitsune-no-men  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Well when you don't have good health, it's almost suicidal to be out and about. The computer and the phone are one of my only ways of communication after School and Judo. Video games im not that attracted to, and anime is watered down version of manga which in itself is idiotic. Manga is one of the only things that i prefer when it comes to oriental entertainment besides pachinko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitsune-no-men  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-no-men    Kitsune-no-men  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitsune-no-men
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Blades of Destiny :: Creation :: Zanpakutou & Ressurection Creation-
Jump to: