Bleach Blades of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Blades of Destiny

Only One Person Will Walk Out Of The Graveyard Of Bodies............Will It Be You Or Will You Die?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
arixe
Vaizard
Vaizard
arixe

Male
Number of posts : 99
Race : Vaizard
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Character Registration
Level: 1
Squad:

Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:32 pm

-arixe blasts the esprada with a lightning blast making him dorp his sword when he regains composer he sees a giant lightning blats floating above arixe--arixe closes one of his claws unleshing a rain of lightning blasts opon the hollows and creating a large plume of dust-
Back to top Go down
sanoske
Squad 4 Captian/Legendary Captian/The Legendary Medic
sanoske

Male
Number of posts : 575
Race : Shinigami
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Character Registration
Level: 100
Squad: 4th Division

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:16 pm

-sanoske slashes away at some more hollows killing them easily without shikai-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lastexileking
Loki Narako
Squad 2 Captain/Legendary Captain/The Legendary Ice Killer
Loki Narako

Male
Number of posts : 582
Location : You can never find me in one place so I don't know what to tell you
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Character Registration
Squad: 2nd Division

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:28 pm

hey you have everything covered over her Arixe
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:42 am

-sanoske turns around seeing the female espada-...nel..umm hi..-the female smiles at him she then kisses his cheek and dissapears from the battlefield- hmmm that was wierd
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:02 pm

phantom sees 2 hollows doing doggy style why the fu......never mind i don't want to know phantom looks away
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:55 pm

-sanoske slashes at more hollows killing them as he saw in the ditsance the female espada killing hollows- ok why the heck is she killing hollows instead of fighting us...thats so dang wierd..
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:13 am

Loki starts beating up hollow with his bare hands
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:31 am

-sanoske smirks- i think she likes me hehe -he starts killing hollow after hollow with the help of the espada girl
Back to top Go down
Shuujin
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain
Shuujin

Male
Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character Registration
Squad: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:22 am

shuujin watches as they are slowly being beaten then quickly spins around and blocks an incoming attack quick as ever i see Dusk easily pushes shuujin back though it seams you've lost quiet a bit of your power since last time shuujin flares his energy to attack but Dusk flashsteps behind him with his sword to his troat don't bother you know you can't win this fight, you've known that since the battle started. and now that you only have a few captains and new at that i may not even have to call in my real army these pathetic hollows are doing quiet well don't you think, shuujin shuujin flashsteps away at the last minute and turns to attack but before he can Dusk hits him with an energy attack knocking him backward
Back to top Go down
https://bladesofdestiny.rpg-board.net
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:52 am

-sanoske flashsteps behind dusk and realease his sword to bankai- shine...kogarasumaru...ban.kai.. - his zanpaktou is two and he slams the white one into dusks back- surgeon strike... -the blades power would deeply weaken the inards of dusk as dusk throws sanoske back and sanoske smirks- and u said we were weak look whos talking hehe -sanoske slowly gets up- and shuujin i did m job he should be having trouble moving and breathing now my surgeon strike will help u with ur win
Back to top Go down
Slythe
Special Forces Leader
Slythe

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character Registration
Squad: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:43 am

slythe realeses his sword and takes out a large amount of hollows then stops when he feels shuujins spirit power drop- this bad at this rate we won't last much longer
Back to top Go down
Shuujin
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain
Shuujin

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:51 am

pitiful boy do you really think your swords have any affect on me Dusk stands with ease and pops his arm now ill give you a taste of real power, shadow claw gently swings his sword firing a stream of black energy and took the shape of a hand and wraps itself around sanoske and slams him hard into the side of a building making it colapse on top of him shuujin flashsteps infront of him and swings but misses as dusk easily doges the attack- thats enough your fight is with me not anyone else
Back to top Go down
arixe
Vaizard
Vaizard
arixe

Male

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:37 pm

(in a distorted voice) wrong he picked a fight with all of us and he has to pay-arixe flashsteps around dusk and unleshes his cero while a cuple other clones unlesh a rain of lightning blasts then all the clones flashsteps toward dusk each speed pass him and slash him with there claws- i won't let this city fall dusk you will lose.
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:22 pm

-sanoske flashsteps infront of dusk backhanding him in the face flashsteping back before dusk could hit him- HAHA u got bitchslapped -he laughed loudly- now thats funny-sanoske smirked and momo bites him on his neck and she looks at everyone else for anyone needing replenishing or healing( 1/10 for me)- so u think were weaklings and think u can take over the seiretei...ur sorely mistaked and i will die before this city falls to pieces of SH*T like you -sanoske raises his banaki swords swinging them both in a tornado-like wirlwing unleasing a mix of surgeon strike and dragon wave the dragon like objects wopuld slice through dusk making big holes in his body but dusk quickly regenerated- wtf hes regenerating..oh well i guess thats why hes so weak -sanoske smirks using one of arixes clone lighning bolts to enhance his dragons wave attack the darkness of it covering him while the lightning bolt shocked him- hehe that should teach him..thank arixe
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:35 am

Loki flash steps over to them and quickly roundhouse kicks Dusk then jumps back what i miss?
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:00 am

u missed him get bitchslapped by yours truely hehe -he laughed adn momo meowed-
Back to top Go down
arixe
Vaizard
Vaizard
arixe

Male

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:17 am

-blasts dusk with more lightning- this is no joking matter stay focused
Back to top Go down
Shuujin
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain
Shuujin

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:57 am

after the attacks finish dusk steps from the smoke with a grin do you really think i came here for this pieace of dirt this city and burn for all i care im just here to take back what was stolen from me a long time ago he brushes a dirt from his shoulder you people are really annoying, shuujin i don't see why you pick such people but if there so stupid to just concentrate on me then this isn't going to go well for you shuujin catches the hint- now Slythe do it now we can't wait- Slythe flashsteps behind dusk and another soul reaper to the side shuujin takes a step back and begins a spell- now seal of the three towers, seal and destroy -Dusk is instantly enclosed in a box of light dusk laughes it's to late i've already given the signal this fight is over- no, no dang it were to late- shuujin readys his sword go on strike me, but you can't it won't we both know you no longer have the power to kill me shuujin it's over
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:34 pm

-momo jumps on shuujins shoulder biting his neck refilling his spiritual energy and health (1/10 for shuujin)- come on do it shuujin hurry up i dont know how much longer we can hold him
Back to top Go down
Shuujin
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain
Shuujin

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:54 am

do really think this sorry excuss for a barrier will hold me, so be im geting bored Dusk raised his sword as a dark swirl of energy formed around the blade rise darkness withen devour the light bikou tenma, rise immoratl shadow Dragon the energy swirled around the sword and rose into the sir breaking the barrier on contact it then rose high into the air taking ok the form of a huge dragon with glowing red eyesnow finish the brats off and leave nothing standing the dragon shot past at lighting speed toward the the city and began firing blasts of dark energy destoying anyting it touches.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:07 am

Loki is helping them hold him with a finger
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:24 am

-sanoske attacked dusk stabing him in the neck making his dragon stop- theres only one person that can use better dragon attacks then u and its me i could kill u with mine but im not taking the risk -sanoske raises the barrier back up using most of his spirit energy momo biting his neck replenshing his spirit power (2/10)-
Back to top Go down
Shuujin
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain
Shuujin

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:09 am

poor boy, i really hope you really don't think you can kill me. fine you don't give me much choice now, now youll see what im trully capable of creating Dusk looked over his shoulder and yelledok tear this place apart A large whole opened and a group of 15 stepped out well shuujin say hello to my elite Espada, that i personally created, these make the others look like meer hollow, heck even the weakest of them is stronger than the other Espada Combined and now there are 15, now if you even hope to save your pitiful home you might want to go fight them instead of me, im taking it easy but i garentee they won't be so nice, now my Espada destroy every thing leave no one aliveDusk then Swung his sword breaking free again- go take of them i got this- shuujin flashsteped behind Dusk the put his hand on his should and flashsteped again taking Dusk with him higher into the air then flunge him backward and fired a ball of fire at him finally we can fight peacfully, and when i win take back what you stole from me shuujin, prepare to die Dusk slashed the fire ball in half sending it in to different directions
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:04 am

-sanoske throws his zanpaktous cutting every sngle one of them as he watched them all coward and run catching both his zanpaktous- come on elite espada my ass more like sissy espada -sanoske laughs- ur not much better dusk
Back to top Go down
Shuujin
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain
Shuujin

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:24 am

ecuss me for just a moment that boy is getting on my nerves Dusk flasteps behind sanoske and cuts him across the chest don't underestimate me boy, or it will be the end of you, now ill leave the rest to my Espada flashsteps back up and attacks shuujin, shuujin blocks and pushes him back dusk flashsteps behind him and swings catching shuujins back as he tries to move shuujin turns and barly blocks the next attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Blades of Destiny :: Karakura :: Town square-
Jump to: