Bleach Blades of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Blades of Destiny

Only One Person Will Walk Out Of The Graveyard Of Bodies............Will It Be You Or Will You Die?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

character Registration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slythe
Special Forces Leader
Slythe

Male
Number of posts : 37
Race : Shinigami
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character Registration
Level: 100
Squad: N/A

character Registration Empty
PostSubject: character Registration   character Registration Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:07 pm

ok well as the topic implies here you can introduce your character and give the information on the character
this is how i would like for it to work.
your site name for the topic
then in the body post all character information

thanks for your cooperation if there is anything i can do to help just let me know
Back to top Go down
Shuujin
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain
Shuujin

Male
Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character Registration
Squad: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: character Registration   character Registration Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:09 pm

hey i need to ask you for a favor if your not to busy would you mind posting a short description of each field in the registration process so members will know better of what they needed to register their character
Back to top Go down
https://bladesofdestiny.rpg-board.net
Slythe
Special Forces Leader
Slythe

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: character Registration   character Registration Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:48 pm

lol yeah sure i was going to do that anyway, though i was planning on doing it tommorow but i see you have a need for it now so ill get right on it

1. first choose a name for your character (name can be the same or different from the name you used to register here
2. as for Level, Health, Spirit Energy, Experience than will be done for you that is why you can't change it a guide of how each level works will be posted at a later time
3. choose a race the current choices are
Soulreapers- spirit beings who are given the job of purging the humand world of evil spirits
Hollow- evil spirits who travel to the human world to devore the souls of the liveing
Quincy- evolved form of a human with the ability to gather spirit particals and fire them in the form a bow and arrow
4. next choose your characters age 2 ages are required 1 for the real age and 2 for the age that your character looks like example: characters real age is 2,000 but he/she looks the age of 15
must be in this format (real age,"looks like" fake age)
5. now list the rank you are in your squad if you are currently not in a squad then leave blank until you have been excepted into the squad then modify this area
6. name wich squad you are in (1-13) if you are not in a squad leave blank or type N/A unitl you are placed into a squad then modify this area
7. next is one of the most important asspects of the game now you will be given the option of naming your sword or Zanpackuto
8. now give a description of what the sword looks like in it's sealed form
9. now give a command to use shi-kai or first realease of your Zanpackuto
10. now give a description of how your weapon looks in it's 2nd form keep in mind it doesn't have to resemble a sword it can what ever you want it to look like
11. now give a name and desciption of each power you sword has in shi-kai
12. now give a command for Ban-kai or final realease the command can be what ever you want it to be but for this final realease some where in the command must contain the word "Ban-kai"
13. now give a description of how you ban-kai looks
14. now list the names and decriptions of your ban-kais powers
15. and last here you can get creative here this is where you will post your character bio it can be a short bio or a long one it doesn't matter but i do ask that you keep it resonable and not to get to outragous with your ideas please keep in mind that i or a staff member will be checking all registrations on a normal routine so check for errors if an error is found we will erase the field and inform you to redo the specifed field in the meassage will be a preview of what you had and a reason why it is deamed not proper

now for a few nots:
this guide was based off of a shinigami registration form for all other ranks you do not i repeat do not fill outthe bottom page for a hollow type "claws" in the Zanpackuto name slot. for a quincy type "spirit bow" in to the Zanpackuto name slot.

that you for reading this guide it has been my honor and my pleasure to be asked to do this if you have further quesjons please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need an example of a completly filled in registration form go
https://bladesofdestiny.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=1
(note to all this is not mine this is shuujin's he has given me permission to use his as an example)
mine however is not filled in i myself will not be fully partaking in the game itself so there is no need for me to fill it out completly

so to all that found this helpful i say to you good luck in the game and fight hard

thank you from the managment
Back to top Go down
Shuujin
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain
Shuujin

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: character Registration   character Registration Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:52 pm

hey wow looks great i don't think you missed a single thing
and what was so funny
Back to top Go down
Slythe
Special Forces Leader
Slythe

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: character Registration   character Registration Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:54 pm

thanks, as for the funny is was nothing really i was laughing that i had already planned to do it and then just as i was about to leave you ask me to make one thats all. lol still funny though
Back to top Go down
Shuujin
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain
Shuujin

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: character Registration   character Registration Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:55 am

yeah ok if you say so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: character Registration   character Registration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

character Registration
Page 1 of 1