Bleach Blades of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Blades of Destiny

Only One Person Will Walk Out Of The Graveyard Of Bodies............Will It Be You Or Will You Die?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Request for a Consult

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female
Number of posts : 30
Location : I'll tell you when they're giving away parkas in hell ^.^
Race : Shinigami
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Character Registration
Level: 1
Squad:

A Request for a Consult Empty
PostSubject: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:17 am

Terrain: The grand Division 2 barracks was laden with gold and marble shone in the afternoon heat, it's subordinates doing daily watches and some just lazing about talking. Inside of the barracks however was the captains office in which Akumu was outside of, waiting to be addressed by the Captain inside.

Akumu looked left and right down the hallway. Not many Shinigami had come down the hallway since she had been led to the door and knew why. Not many Shinigami like to tread past a Captain during their daily stroll. For one, it was nerve racking and for the other it was simply a headache for both parties involved.

The hallway was neatly swept and a few shrubberies decorated the sides of the 2nd Division Captain's doorway. Due to impatience, she began fiddling with her new Haori. Unlike other Captains, she had tied it around her waist, letting the sleeves dangle limply in front. It caused her to have a white trail behind her, making it look more of a skirt than a coat.

Suddenly a booming voice crashed into her head. " Why don't you just barge in there and talk to the bloody Captain? It's not as if your not the person's equal." It was her Zanpakutou spirit coming to annoy her again. The 7 foot tall samurai warrior stood next to her now, postured for battle as always. Akumu sighed, fiddling with her Haori some more, noticing that it was black on the inside. She began to whisper under her breath, the Shinigami who would pass would obviously think it weird. " That's because I'm not. I haven't mastered you, I haven't broken into a Bankai, and I have no military experience what so ever..." This day to day scrabble with Kitsune (her sword spirit) was beginning to wear on her sanity.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Squad 2 Captain/Legendary Captain/The Legendary Ice Killer
Loki Narako

Male
Number of posts : 582
Location : You can never find me in one place so I don't know what to tell you
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Character Registration
Level: 100
Squad: 2nd Division

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:18 pm

(i'm not really sure if I know if shes there or not so i'll wing it)

Loki was in his office playing with his sword and then sighed "Ugh there is nothing to do.......I wonder if I can spar with anyone..." As Loki thought he walked toward the door and opened it and seeing the girl outside the door "Ah Akumu why are you here?" Loki said as he put his sword back in it's sheath and putting his arms through the sleeves of his captain coat
Back to top Go down
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:33 pm

(( Winging it is 50% of R.P.ing :3))

She was pulled away from her inward struggle to be faced with the 2nd Division Captain. She stopped fiddling with her haori and bowed her head politely, though not enough to disgrace her seat. Kitsune whom was unseen by anyone but the owner of the sword lifted her head up in contempt. Angry at how calm Akumu was. Akumu herself was trying to isolate Kitsune, though due to that she had to isolate everyone else too. Akumu's eyes became steely and satirical. " Hello Narako-Taicho, I was wondering if I could speak to you for a time." Kitsune, whom was about to laugh was ignored long enough to be repressed back into the sword. The only thing she replied to what Akumu had said was, " Ah! I can't breathe...*laughs* You look like you have a stick up your-" and in she went.

Akumu took a few steps back in order to let Narako-Taicho through, whether that is if he wanted to walk through the hallways.

WPP:168
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:43 pm

(very good point lol)

Loki smiled "Sure I don't mind i wasn't doing anything anyways" Loki said with a slight laugh as he headed back into his office and pulling up a seat for her to sit on as he went to his own seat and cleared the mess off of his desk "Now what would you like to talk about"
Back to top Go down
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Akumu walked into the room. Yes there was some mess and most of the cabinets were out of file, but at least his squad was doing better. She sat down and began to think up a list. Why was she given the captains seat? Why was she given a responsibility this huge and how could she learn to be a good captain? Akumu looked up at Narako-Taicho with a serious stare. This person was only 18 years of age, yet she was a little over 200 years. How could he have gained so much power in such a little amount of time?

" I was wondering how you acquired your Bankai and why it let you hold such power." She wouldn't reveal why she actually came here. Not just yet anyway. She gripped her sword's sheath lightly, hoping that Kitsune-no-men was listening.

Kitsune herself was swirling within her abyss, listening to the conversation within the carnage of her own world. Her battlefield of death littered with the bodies of enemies procuring the stench of death. The red clouded sky was the opening of the sheath, where she would raise her large head up to listen to the words that descended from the office. Behind her mask, she gritted her teeth. " What an idiot to console with another person instead of her own sword." Kitsune would not admit that it was a good thing to relay information, and that might be her downfall in training Akumu.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Loki was a bit shocked at the question "Well I trained real hard to obtain my bankai and I worked day and night to obtain it and just one day I did and for the power part well all zanpaktouhs have their different power levels and I just got lucky enough to be chosen to have a strong zanpaktouh" Loki said briefly
Back to top Go down
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Akumu decided to go along with this line of conversation. Her heart began to burn with excitement, though that was just because she was starting to think of ways to fight. Kitsune tried to egg her on by shaking the Zanpakutou but she squeezed the sword harder for Kitsune to stop. This was no time to fight, only time for reflection. " I read in the records that your sword is your soul. The moment we acquire a sword is because our power is too great to be held within our bodies. Soon once you delve into that sealed power you discover it's own personality. The reason why it has one is because it's been separated from the main vessel, thus the ways you expose it to other components make it strong. So what you're saying is that you exposed it to several instances every day in which made it more experienced?"

Her stare cut through the thick words that had just filled the room. " The reason why i'm asking is because i've been fighting for 200 years and still haven't acquired a bankai, yet you did so for merely 2 to 4 years of your life. Since last year you have finished growing with your Zanpakutou and have reached the peak performance you will ever have with it. What were the training exercises that made that possible?" At this point she had stood up, her brown eyes piercing. " How can I be as good as the 2nd seat Narako-Taichou?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Loki still a bit shocked and stood up "well I did nothing special so i'll just have Hyoutan explain" After Loki said that a girl not much shorter than Loki came out of nowhere 'Hello i'm Hyoutan' the girl bowed
Back to top Go down
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:49 pm

She turned to the girl and bowed politely. " As a form of courtesy I might as well let mine out as well." She let go of her death grip and a 7 foot samurai warrior woman appeared next to Akumu. Kitsune stared at the fellow spirit and then hit Akumu up side the head. " Next time you force me out with no reason i'll make sure you'll be sent to an asylum." Akumu was irritated with how Kitsune handled the situation. Akumu took a breath and began the contact with the new spirit. " Why is it that you let him hold all of your power within a span of only 4 years? Is it that you have little power or power easy to handle? Though I assume it is neither of those, so please tell me."

Kitsune crossed her arms, the boards creaking from under the huge amount of weight. " Why does it matter? It's obvious that they can't progress any further. Why not settle this as a fight?"Kistune was about to draw Akumu's sword until Akumu moved it away from the fox warrior. " Not everything can be solved with fighting." Kitsune grinned under the mask. " True, but everything can be started with fighting."
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:22 am

Loki laughed a bit "what a rude spirit you have there" Hyoutan laughed a bit too 'Well to answer you question all zanpaktouhs have their different personalities and some are weaker and therefore easy to master but the attitude and personality of the zanpaktouh spirit are also added in so if you have a weak happy nice zanpaktouh spirit you can master them easier since they will let you have their max power but if you have a strong rude mean zanpaktouh spirit will be harder to master and anything inbetween will be normal to train so i'm really nice and always happy I let Loki gain my power faster because I trust him and everything.' During the explanation Hyoutan gave Loki sat down and leaned back into his chair "Thank you Hyoutan" 'Welcome'
Back to top Go down
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:30 am

(( yay, you're getting better! Very good sentence structure too...))

Akumu nodded. " I see, so I'm just stuck with a difficult personality." She looked at both of them. " Thank you for giving me this insight, though to finalize this I would like to request a Shikai spar. I would like to see if I match up at all in that area." Kitsune leaned forward, her hands in fists. " Finally I get some action!" She then went back into the sword, it shook violently for it to be drawn. Akumu, however ignored the tantrum. " That is, If you agree to it. If not, I don't mind settling with a nice cup of Ginseng tea."

Akumu sat back down, waiting for a reply. It was a very hot day and it would be relieving for both sides. On top of that since it was only a spar there was no need for formalities nor for seat transition. Kitsune however began to speak to Akumu privately again. " It was a good thing we looked at the history behind almost all of the captains in the grand records. We can use that." Akumu ignored Kitsune's horrid planning. Not many plans that Kitsune made was followed through.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:51 pm

(You say that like I just learned how to talk o.o' lol)

Loki rested his head on his hands thinking about it and Hyoutan also went back into the sheath "Well as much as I would love to drink some tea I would love to spar with you and see how strong you and your zanpaktouh spirit are." Loki stood up and pushed in his chair "Now where should we spar?" Loki said looking at Akumu and also looking on a shelf for his dagger.
Back to top Go down
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:38 pm

(( Well I reviewed half of this sites history and all I found was one-liners. Seeing someone in the same site with the second highest postage rate have a considerably good paragraph is a great surprise, almost as great as a child talking for the first time. ^^))

She saw the action in which the captain took and took out a ribbon and tied the three long pieces of her hair together. It would be very troublesome if they were to be cut during a fight. She then took yet another ribbon out for her hakama but waited until she would reach the fighting area to put it on. " How about the squad 2 training grounds? It's close and we're bound to have some fun onlookers." She paused for a second, placing her left index finger on her nose just as she might place on her lips. After finishing her though she pointed at him and smiled, the edge of her eyes crinkling. " Though you might need to tell your troops to stay back when you draw your sword. I don't want to be an enemy of the Gotei 13 on my first day because of a small misconception in our planing."

Akumu concentrated some rieatsu into her hand and created a hell butterfly. She then closed her eyes and thought of who it should be for and what the message was. Akumu then opened her hand and let it go. She turned and hopefully expected that the captain found what he was looking for. " I told my second seat that I will be out of the office for the evening and that he should review the information and give it to the 12th Captain before they send their inventions out on us."
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:44 am

(Lol well thats probably because we aren't really picky on how much they write just at least a sentence lol)

Loki grabs the small dagger and tucks it in his captain coat "Ok i'll tell my squad not to get involved" Loki sends out a hell butterfly to all of his squad members to not get involved in the spar between Loki and Akumu "oh yea and sparing with a captain wont make you a enemy of the Gotei 13" Loki heads toward the door making sure he has everything he needs just in case since he doesn't know how strong she is or if she has any tricks up her sleeve which could cause him to lose the spar since he wasnt that big of a fan of losing.

Last edited by Loki Narako on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:13 pm

(( Well then im glad for being picky, for large paragraphs equal more fun))

(( the speciality of the 2nd captain is that whenever the captain draws his/her sword, the entire troops flashstep to his/her aid in half a second. Thus the reason why i said that. Please redo your paragraph.))
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:27 pm

(um ok ?.?)
(Fixed)
Back to top Go down
sanoske
Squad 4 Captian/Legendary Captian/The Legendary Medic
sanoske

Male
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Character Registration
Squad: 4th Division

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:53 pm

(hey i can do more then one liners too i just like more postings but try this on for size lol)

The tall, strong-looking captian of Squad 4, Sanoske, would be walking past the door and over heard the conversation from within the room. his hand on his sealed zakupaktou, named Kogurasumaru, it was a dull sakubatou type sealed with a square guard and a black leather handle, the guard and hilt were both made of gold. He looked into the room and saw his best friend squad 2 captian Loki talking with the new captian. he then thought a momment thinking of what to do, then he decided to enter the room. so then Sanoske opened the door to Loki's office. "Hello there, you must be Akumu correct? i am Sanoske kusanagi, captian of squad 4, nice to meet you." Sanoske bowed to her politly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lastexileking
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:10 pm

((... It's certainly an interesting fit to this topic, though I would like to request that you use proper paragraph computations. You pressed together two paragraphs in which there is much confusion. A paragraph is a small subject matter which to carry a piece of the puzzle and posts are to hold onto an overall action of the 4 main story placements ;that should take place within those paragraphs. internal conflict, bodily conflict, background placement, and interactive conflict.))

Akumu turned around to make sure that the hell butterfly went through the door and to her 2nd seat, heeding Captain Narako's words when she met the eyes of yet another person that she had yet to confront. This person was (as usual) taller than her and had a gold wrought zanpakutou across his hip. As she saw his, she gripped Kitsune-no-men unconsciously; hoping that she wouldn't shake again in the presence of this person.

"Hello there, you must be Akumu correct? i am Sanoske kusanagi, captian of squad 4, nice to meet you." Akumu inclined her head for the third time, staring back with her steady brown eyes. She wasn't about to bow too low and disgrace her seat, but she also had to oblige to the more senior members of the squad to secure her seat too. Unfortunately, it was at that time that kitsune loved to distract her intentions. " Hm... we checked this bloke out, the 4th seat in charge of re-con for most troops. If my memory is worth any scratch I'd say he would be fun killing."

Akumu narrowed her eyes, thinking quite furiously. " If you do any such thing I swear I'll go sword less for the rest of the week, letting you rot along with the worms under my vegetable patch!" after several seconds of silence she realized that she had been forced to make a hostile face towards the captain. He took a dry gulp, things weren't going as smoothly as she thought. " Sorry for the delay of introduction: It's nice to meet you too Kusanagi-Taicho. What brings you here on this fine evening?" Akumu moved slightly to the right in order for Narako-Taicho to be more included into this somewhat awkward conversation.

Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:16 am

(Akumu you know a ton about writing form for stuff lol)

Loki at the moment was lost in his thoughts and tuned out everyone and not noticing that Sanoske came into the room. Loki was thinking and thinking and then he had a strategy in his mind which caused him to grin and look up and then just noticing that Sanoske was in the room and he was talking to Akumu. "Oh hey Sanoske when did you get here?" Loki said making him,in his mind, to sound completely dumbfound but he just shrugged the feeling off since he didn't have anything else to say or really cared what he said at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:17 am

(( I'm not as great as you think when it comes to posting. It's the most basic thing that an avid poster knows. Though I think that the posting overall will be at a standstill until Sanoske returns))
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:58 pm

(True it is easy to make a post but it really depends on how your feeling but still I think your really good at it and yea true I guess we do have to wait for him to continue the topic)
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:33 am

(sorry i had some things to deal with in rl and is this better akumu? im still learning towards this type of style)

sanoske would think of the momment the girl made her face and just brought a smile onto his face as if to say to her that he wasnt going to think anything of the expression. "well, you see i always come to visit loki alot because, we have alot of things in comman to think about."

sanoske would then bring his sight towards loki and laugh a bit noticing he was in such deep thought."well, i've been here for about a minute now i suppose.

After he said that sanoske would yawn for a second thinking to himself"damn, where is sakura at, i miss her"

Back to top Go down
Akumu
3rd Division Captain
3rd Division Captain
Akumu

Female

Character Registration
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:27 am

((it's good but too concentrated. you need more description, punctuation, and capitalized your sentences. Also your sentence fluency will confuse the reader. Try reading your work afterward to see if you did alright.

sanoske wrote:
(sorry i had some things to deal with in rl and is this better akumu? im still learning towards this type of style)
sanoske would think of the momment the girl made her face and just brought a smile onto his face as if to say to her that he wasnt going to think anything of the expression.*1 "well, you see i always come to visit loki alot because, we have alot of things in comman to think about."

sanoske would then bring his sight towards loki *2and laugh a bit noticing he was in such deep thought."well, i've been here for about a minute now i suppose.

After he said that sanoske would yawn for a second thinking to himself*3"damn, where is sakura at, i miss her"

*1: you made it too long and also you said "would" which would indict that your character had something else in mind. Though the expression that you placed within it to describe your characters feeling was wonderful...but again the sentence was too long for the reader to maintain that mirrored feeling.

*2: You seem to have an attachment to the word "would". If you removed that from the sentence it would be better.

*3: You didn't use any commas, making the voice in your sentence go flat. If you used the commas you would have gotten this: After he said that, Sanoske yawned for a second; thinking to himself: "Damn! Where's Sakura at? ...I miss her..."

Over all you need the paragraph to be larger for your "voice" to be better. The more emotions and actions that you want to display, the more words you need to describe it.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:58 am

Well I gotta agree with her did use would a lot o.o
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:33 pm

i know im not used to the HUGE butt posts yet cuz im still used to s20 when i would fight in chatrooms so me making alot of detail and alot of words and more english class stuff is gunna be hard for me but im still gunna do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Request for a Consult   A Request for a Consult Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Request for a Consult
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Blades of Destiny :: SEIREITEI :: Squad 2 :: Captain's Office-
Jump to: