Bleach Blades of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Blades of Destiny

Only One Person Will Walk Out Of The Graveyard Of Bodies............Will It Be You Or Will You Die?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captian's Office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Narako
Squad 2 Captain/Legendary Captain/The Legendary Ice Killer
Loki Narako

Male
Number of posts : 582
Location : You can never find me in one place so I don't know what to tell you
Race : Shinigami
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Character Registration
Level: 100
Squad: 2nd Division

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:53 am

Loki yawns as he reads a book on fastest way to make a cookie "Dammit it still takes more than 5 minutes to make a cookie this way....."
Back to top Go down
Shera
Vice~Captain
Shera

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Character Registration
Level: 50
Squad: Squad 2

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:15 am

Like the shy and timid girl she was, Shera knocked on the door gently before walking in, "Captain I saw smoke... is something going on?" Her voice nearly a whisper and her face covered half by a fan. The deep colors of her eyes rested on him in concern. "Were we attacked by a hollow?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:24 am

Loki looked up from his book "What smoke?" Loki saw there was smoke coming out of the oven "CRAP!" Loki jumped over the table, turning off the over, and opening it being engulfed by the smoke as he coughed
Back to top Go down
Shera
Vice~Captain
Shera

Female

Character Registration

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Shera winced as the man hadn't recognized the smoke oozing from the kitchen. Her eyes half closed to hide the amused glint. Her eyes watched as he ran into the kitchen. "Trying to cook, taicho? perhaps I could be of assistance...." Her head peaked through the door. Coughing, she covered her mouth. "Ugh.. I think it's burnt." She stated bluntly, fanning her face so that the smoke wouldn't make her lungs worse. Her blond hair falling gently on her shoulders, pinned back.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:21 am

Loki was coughing from the overdose of smoke so he closed the oven and clasped on the floor trying to breathe
Back to top Go down
Benkei
12th Division Captain
12th Division Captain

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-10-15

Character Registration
Level: 1
Squad:

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:37 am

(I hope it's ok I join, Shera didn't mind and i couldn't really get on when you are on, so, o.o;Wink

'What a spectacle.' Benkei thought as he saw feint smoke eminating from the division of the second. His right hand rested on the tsuka of his zanpaktou as hi right foot slightly moved forward. His left hand limply following behind as his body dissipated in a visual spectacle accompanied by a sound that seemed to rip from the world its self.

The man appeared in front of a woman and a man. His right hand shot towards the two as his left side was facing the smoke. His voice boomed as he spoke with a softer but yet, monotone. body, when it appeared, softly set foot on the floor. His body still somewhat as he moved.

"Come on to me, my pet."

From that voice, his zan started to glow, The light spewed a soft blue mist. The must settled on the floor next to him. After a moment it took shape and formed into a wolf. The fur was a mix of glowing white, silver, and crimson. The fox looked towards the man, Benkei, as it nodded. From then, it dissipeared in the same maner that Benkei did orriginally. The fox appeared again just after. With that, she set down a small fan and a bucket of water.

The water started to be lapped up by the fox as the fan was being placed towards the smoke. Benkei turned it on. Benkei looked towards the two as he spoke towards them. His body somewhat limp. The right hand falling to it's side as he set his eyes on Shera.

"Ah, Taicho Narako and Fujikotaicho Rain, what a surprise."

Benkei looked towards the male as he snapped his fingers. The fox imidiatly went towards Loki and started to wag her tail as she nuzzled his leg. Benkei simply stayed put and focussed on Shera.' What is with her, how odd. She's, different.' Benkei shifted so his body was facing the two as he stood there, his right hand ready to move at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 am

( I don't mind but you right long as hell XD)
Loki crawled out from the smoke looking at the guy as he caught his breathe "Who the..." Loki coughed "hell are you?" Loki said coughing some more
Back to top Go down
Shera
Vice~Captain
Shera

Female

Character Registration

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:44 am

Shera was astounded as the man came in without a problem and basically whisked away the smoke. Her eyes soft and gentle as she coughed. Once cleared he stood there as if nothing had happened. Fixing herself, she scurried over to the collapsed man and looked down sympathetically. "No more cooking for you, Narako-taicho, ok?" she said, covering her mouth and coughing before her eyes set on Tenji who seemed to be staring at her. "Okita-taicho. What are you doing here?" Her voice was shakey as she held a napkin to her face; grimacing at the feel of a light trickle down her chin of warmth.
Back to top Go down
Benkei
12th Division Captain
12th Division Captain

Male

Character Registration
Squad:

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Benkei kneeled down and somewhat ignored the captain for a moment. He patted the girl's head and looked off into the distance a moment. He snapped his fingers and the fox looked towards Benkei. It nodded as it walked up to the girl and started to rub her with it's left side of it's face. Well, we shouldn't say it, as it is a she, so, she. She walked around a moment and seemed to trust Shera, a first indeed, and tried to cuddled a bit.

Benkei of course continued to ignore the captain's question for the time being as he found it somewhat...rude. He did however, answer the vice captain swiftly as he was show to have a small crush on her of sorts. He started to speak with his soft monotone voice and wonderful eyes beaming into her.

"I saw the cherade from my Division and came at once, but it appears there isn't a dead body so I should find something to do, or rather, idle chit chat will have to suffice."

He said as he noticed she spat up blood. He took his left index finger and wiped her chin with it. The crimson liquid on his finger as he sniffed it, and preceded to taste it. He had a dumbfounded look on his face as he stared at her, in the eyes. His voice penetrated the world as he spoke his next dialog and was clear about it.

"You have an incurable strain of Tuberculosis don't you?" He said forthright as he turned to the captain finally and even gave a soft idle "smile" if you could call it that. "And to you, Narako Taicho, I am Division twelve Taicho, Okita, Benkei. A pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:09 am

(You jerks now I gotta right that long XD)
Loki stood up coughing a bit clearing his throat acting as nothing happened even with his face black from the smoke setting onto his face "Well for one i'm the second division captain Loki Narako" Loki sat down next to his lieutenant and leaned back a bit and did a small laugh "And yea thanks for the help I thought I would die" Loki said sarcastically as he smiled softly while also cleaning his face with a rag he had on the counter
Back to top Go down
Shera
Vice~Captain
Shera

Female

Character Registration

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:22 am

Shera watched the man with curiosity as his zan approached her, sniffed her then began nudging her. She blinked confused, hand over her lips as the man spoke to her. He was strange indeed, leaning in and wiping the blood from her lip, only to lick it from his fingers. "Th-that's right." her eyes showed confusion and amazement. "How did you guess that?" she asked in a voice so small. As her captain moved, her eyes turned to him; worried a bit on his condition. "Taicho.. are you okay?" Her eyes soft and worried. "Because if need be, I can take you to the captain of squad 4..." Her throat caught another spasm and she winced, clenching her eyes and shrugging her shoulders so she could hide her bloody mouth. "As well, thank you Okita-taicho.Her eyes attempted to meet his, but they closed as another fit went about."
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:36 am

Loki shook his head trying to get some of the smoke out of his hair "Well you stole the question out of my mouth I was going to ask if you were hurt but no besides getting dirty i'm fine" Loki smiled softly "Don't push yourself I don't want you to get hurt or for you to get a big attack" Loki still smiled softly and then looked at the man hugging her as he lost his smile and got a annoyed face "So you why are you hugging my lieutenant and licking her blood?" Loki said both annoying and a bit ticked off
Back to top Go down
Benkei
12th Division Captain
12th Division Captain

Male

Character Registration
Squad:

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:50 am

His body shifted and twisted as he stood up. He noticed the annoyed face and so he looked towards the girl a moment, then back at Narako-Taicho. He pulled the sword out an inch and gazed into the eyes of Narako. He shifted so that his body faced towards shera and he simply stood like that. The fox leaped up and started to growl at Narako. Benkei was itching for a moment to release his sword on any male, and this was getting close. He spoke with his monotone voice to Narako, not looking at him anymore.

"I wanted to see what ailed her. And hugging? That's absurd. Perhaps you need to get your eyes checked. Now, Fujikutaicho, Perhaps you would allow me to experiment on you in order to spawn a cure for that, disease. I deal with everything from poisons to primitive tranquilizers. A simple incurable disease is child's play. My Zanpaktou is more complex that that which ails you. Would you like a demonstration....Narako-Taicho?"

He asked as he simply stayed there. He moved just slightly, his right foot stepped towards Narako slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shera
Vice~Captain
Shera

Female

Character Registration

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Shera blinked and tilted her head and squinting her eyes. Experiment? The thought made her shiver and rapidly she shook her head, "N-No it's f-fine." A moment passed and she found herself coughing again. A nervous smile on her face, she wiped her chin on her sleeve. The blood staining dark on her uniform. Standing, she sighed, "Now, now, no need to battle, you two. Let's have a calm conversation." The blond tresses of her hair fell to her shoulders and her eyes stared at Benkei, then Loki with an exhausted, not-enthusiasm. It was a moment before she fell on her knees again, breathing softly and yet at the same time agitated breathing. Her kimono slipped from her shoulder slightly. Her body felt weak and in a moment she was coughing once more she wiped her lip again. "I don't.. need help.." she struggled to speak between breaths.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Loki started to ignore the captain and sat down next to Shera "No you don't seem ok we've got to get you some medicine but yea no experiments we don't know what you'll do" Loki said as he quickly glared at him
Back to top Go down
Benkei
12th Division Captain
12th Division Captain

Male

Character Registration
Squad:

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:17 am

His body contorted a bit as he leaned down. His left hand reached inside his Shihakusho and rummaged a small bit. He pulled out a vial of liquid that didn't exactly look consumable but smelled like roses. He gently offered it to the woman as he continued to ignore the captain slightly. His sword made a click sound as he sheathed it from the inch. The fox glaring at the man as Benkei spoke.

"This will take care of the blood and coughing for a little while. Enough for you to get medicine. It won't make you sick so you can take your meds with it. Also, a disease like that is not as complex as one would think. A disease as simple as that is something I could take care of in less than an hour. Perhaps you would like me to take a look? I have to check in with the fourth division Taicho soon anyway. I have to see if there are any poisons or cures I am to work on. If not, I can whip up a temperary cure for that problem as yous. Also, your blood wreaks of it, that's how I know. It also tastes like it."

He said as he stood up, his finger gently pointed towards the man as the wind carried his voice away. A light yellow light appeared on his finger as it suddenly disappeared. He let his finger drop, followed by his hand. The arm resting on his side as he spoke to Shera again.

"I'm going to spar your captain. Fujikutaicho, I suggest you move away." His body shimmered as he took a step forward. A whisper echoed through the air inaudible to anyone but Shera. Finally he spoke again. "You have ten seconds to make it that far."

The man before Narako unsheathed his sword and pointed it towards his face. He simply stood there, not moving an inch. The fox looked around and nodded as it dissipated. Then, it was time to wait and see if Narako could figure anything that was done, out.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:38 am

Loki stood up not unsheathing his sword like the other captain "I wont fight in here so you can break my stuff and also if you even scratch Shera I wont hold back....." Loki said boldly and unemotional with a hint of anger "And you don't want me to go full power you could even ask the commander......" Loki then grabbed his captain coat and putting his on "Now we should go to my training ground there should be enough room down there for a shuriken to fly hours and hours" Loki then went over to Shera and held out his hand to help her up "Here Shera i'll help you" Loki smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Shera
Vice~Captain
Shera

Female

Character Registration

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:44 am

Shera took a deep breath and opened her eyes halfway. He moved his hand from outside the uniform into the uniform, rummaging about for a bit. Within a few seconds, she was handed a small vial, the smell of roses emanating mischievously from it. For a few minutes her eyes stared at it, as if evaluating it. What was it? She wondered, concerned, curious and confused. Her hands slowly unscrewed the top, more of curiosity as she cautiously took a small sip. Medicine. She didn't believe in medicine, after all, there was a reason she had this disease with her still. A cough came from her lips and her fit had died down, but still it wasn't quite perfect.

"What are you going to do to Narako-taicho!" She asked, her brows furrowed as the man was attacked by a kido. Her body managed to her feet as she glared, worried about her leader. Of course she was loyal, but she would only get in the way if she tried to protect Loki. As he spoke once more, for once she listened without coughing. "And I must decline, I'll be fine. I've been around this long already and still am ok." Straightening out her uniform, her eyes rested on Loki with sympathy and worry. Truthfully she was terrified of doctors, she would not go near them unless someone had completely knocked her out and when she regained consciousness she had to be drugged enough to be unable to move. Her feet moved her before she could think and she was outside the radius, then she collapsed once more, the small bit of vial potion wearing off.

Her head drooped and she fell on her side, watching basically half conscious. Her whole body was limp for a bit, just breathing. So tired... mustn't fall asleep... Her heartbeat seemed to pulse louder in her head as she basically felt paralyzed. Can't move... too weak. Loki-taicho be ok. Okita-taicho... play nice.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:52 am

Loki went down on his knees next to Shera and poked her "Shera are you ok" Loki said worriedly checking for any injuries or signs of poison "What the hell did you do to her why is she passing out!" Loki looked at the captain his hand on his sword and his evil side coming out with his eyes turning red
Back to top Go down
Benkei
12th Division Captain
12th Division Captain

Male

Character Registration
Squad:

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:01 am

The man before Narako sheathed his sword and spoke. His voice emanating a small bit as he stood there, inching closer. The man had something different about him. Finally he clasped his chest and fell to his knees. He started to cough. A small voice eminated from nowhere.

"Snarl, Akumaruji."

Since the kido already took affect, Narako was pinned down in a position. The six rods impaled and keeping him still but not hurt. It was something that even Benkei was not happy about, for now. The man in front of Narako looked towards the captain and pointed behind him. Benkei spoke from behind Narako.

"I see that the same effect as Gemoles Sunido can be assumed by a shunpo. but it seems my copy has struck an illness. How odd. Now, you should be aware, that my Zanpaktou is different. And I won't break your stuff, you won't need worry about that."

Benkei had the blade in front of Narako facing him. The body of the male at a side so that his right side was nearly pressed against one of the rods. The cutting edge of the blade was facing away from Narako as he moved it closer. Benkei stayed there, always at the ready as his body seemed to shimmer.

"Could you be anymore in a position of not winning? Perhaps you should go all out Taicho, You would be the one to break the stuff, not me."

(Your last two posts are void by not avoiding a kido, Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:07 am

(lol my bad)

Loki already mostly in his evil form which make him stronger he some how shatters the rods his hair changing colors to black and his eyes to red "Don't fuck with me!" Loki growled deeply as he quickly unsheathed his sword about to dash out at the man ready to not just spar but to literally chop the guy's head off
Back to top Go down
Shera
Vice~Captain
Shera

Female

Character Registration

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:47 am

Shera watched on with confused, soft and half closed eyes. Her body still limp and paralyzed. The battle began, well the spar and already her taicho was ticked off enough to charge at the squad 12 taicho. She couldn't speak or move, all she could do was lie on her side; staring at them with an exasperated look. Why did men have to fight? She didn't know, nor ask why. It was simply quite the nuisance to her. Being quite a pacifist. And yet all she could do, was lie there on the ground and watch the ongoings of the upcoming chaos. Her blond hair soft on her face like a small layer of feathers.
Back to top Go down
Benkei
12th Division Captain
12th Division Captain

Male

Character Registration
Squad:

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:00 am

As the rods started to turn black he spoke. His voice seeming to come from his body. The blade starting to shoot towards his head. Perhaps it would take it off, but then again, maybe not. It was a thing that time would tell, not any subsequent thoughts. The man behind Narako just stood there. Not moving as the second taicho's blade was aimed straight for his head. The man opened his mouth as it closed in.

"Aren't you the lease bit curious about my Zanpaktou? For all you know I already got out of the way or worse, killed you. Do you smell something sweet in the air, Taicho?"

The blade passed through the image of Benkei as it dissipated. The real Beneki was somewhere, but his image was a on the other side of Narako. The blade at his side and not a single movement or break of sweat was there. Benkei turned his back to the captain as he spoke once more.

"Taicho...My release is that of a shooting star. It takes to the heavens and turns your world upside down."

He said as Narako would soon realize that the room was indeed, inverted. For a brief moment so were all the colors, but that subsided with in seconds. Benkei just stood there as he continued to speak. His voice was normal, monotone, and nothing that would surprise anyone.

"Perhaps you are too naive to see what you are doing. Let me demonstrate how my Zanpaktou works, Narako Taicho."

With that, he pointed his finger forward. His back facing the front of Narako. A small beam orb of blue light shone bright as it stayed like that for a moment. Of course, it shot off in a spectacular blue beam with lightning cascading down the beam along with it. His voice was as always. The afro on his head seeming to flop around a bit. His robe didn't move that much and the band around his head swayed slightly.

"Hado no Yon, Byakurai."

The beam shot forth. The very rumbling of a beam that cascaded through the air. The moment of truth would shine through as headed towards its target. It was positioned just right to disable that which it struck, but it was shooting forward of Benkei, with his back turned to Narako.
Back to top Go down
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male

Character Registration

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:09 am

(You do understand your going to lose but lets put on a good fight XD)

Loki turned to the captain with his hair pitch black and his eyes blood red and when he turned he heard the man talking ignoring him but then saw the light come at him "you think that'll work!" Loki said mocking him with his evil side now in full control as he stuck his finger out "Byakuri!" Out of Loki's finger came the Byakurai but it was different....... It was red and seemed to be bigger than it would normally be and right after Loki shot it he glared at the captain "time to die!" He said twistedly like a insane person "Freeze the world and shatter! La Glace!" Loki said as he activated his bankai with a slight grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Shera
Vice~Captain
Shera

Female

Character Registration

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:25 am

Shera watched from her position as a lump on the ground as her captain pulled forth his zan and called the name. However, she could only cough as he was facing the wrong direction? Her heart sunk they were going to try and kill each other. The thought alone frustrated her. Struggling to her feet she covered her mouth. Her small-framed body leaning against a wall with the only real movement the soft raising of her shoulders as she breathed. "Enough!" she shouted at the two. "Are you stupid? Why kill each other when we have bigger issues. We don't need this right now." For once she looked angry, more or less upset from feeling fatigued and the fact that the men were too hot headed for their own good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captian's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captian's Office   Captian's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captian's Office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next