Bleach Blades of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Blades of Destiny

Only One Person Will Walk Out Of The Graveyard Of Bodies............Will It Be You Or Will You Die?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Loki Narako
Squad 2 Captain/Legendary Captain/The Legendary Ice Killer
Loki Narako

Male
Number of posts : 582
Location : You can never find me in one place so I don't know what to tell you
Race : Shinigami
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Character Registration
Level: 100
Squad: 2nd Division

Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:54 am

Loki stands up in his Bankai form "Your not going anywhere you bastered!" Loki charges at Dusk slicing his body in half "Ice Dragon!" a ice dragon comes out of Loki's sword spiraling Dusk "Ice Wall!" A big icewall forms around dusk making about -900000 degress below zero in it then has the ice dragon slam on dusk. Loki walks over to Shuujin and squats "Sanoske get him to the hospital fast see if they can help him"
Back to top Go down
Shuujin
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain
Shuujin

Male
Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character Registration
Squad: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:28 am

from inside the ice dusk grins and his body explodes into a ball of black smoke and reappars in the shadow of a building you people are so stupid what part of i can't die now do you not understand, i am pure darkness once more my power has no limit no restraint i can bend this world to my will, you have no idea what im capable of, now i will give you just once last chance to live get in my way you won't live to regret it
Back to top Go down
https://bladesofdestiny.rpg-board.net
Loki Narako
Loki Narako

Male
Number of posts : 582
Location : You can never find me in one place so I don't know what to tell you
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Character Registration
Squad: 2nd Division

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:26 am

"I'll do anything to stop you even if it cost me my life" Loki puts his hand on Shuujin's chest "I will let my leader kill you" Loki's hand glows and all of his power goes straight to Shuujin's body making Shuujin stronger than he was just a second ago and Loki much much weaker
Back to top Go down
arixe
Vaizard
Vaizard
arixe

Male
Number of posts : 99
Race : Vaizard
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Character Registration
Level: 1
Squad:

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:48 pm

-arixe wakes up- it time for you to see the true power of the vizard lord-realeses his bankai then puts his and over his face and realeses his mask-this is the time for your to pray for your life dusk- flashsteps toward dusk, the closer he gets to dusk the more he looks like a ball of lightning, the ball slams into dusk and three lightning bolts shoot out of his back the three bolts turn it to clones and fires cero into dusk-
Back to top Go down
sanoske
Squad 4 Captian/Legendary Captian/The Legendary Medic
sanoske

Male
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Character Registration
Squad: 4th Division

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:41 pm

-sanoske stands up and takes his white and black zanpaktous and stabs shuujin with both giving him almost all of his spiritual pressure and sanoske passes out the zanpaktous coming out and his wounds healing instantly- go get him sir were all here with u...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lastexileking
Shuujin
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain
Shuujin

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:08 am

shuujins stands his power flowing once again - right, even now i can feel it my body dieing but theres still time, and i have the will to end this i must for all of my friends i will not fail.- his spirit power explodes in a rage of power -what what is this, t-this power it can't be- shuujin could hear a voice in his head giving him the words he needed to hear - now it ends dusk, now im back to the way i once was just for this moment long enough to end this you will die this time ill destroy every particle of your being- shuujin raised his right hand and his power gathered around it his sword shattered combining with his arm- you remember this don't you dusk-what the it can't be your not supposed to be able to use that again, why i won't allow it - you don't have a choice anymore now die- dusk flies high in the sky shuujin flashsteps infront of him dusk tries to dodge but shuujin easily cuts his arm off then grabs him by the troat and flings him toward the ground
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:17 am

-sanoske woke up barely seeing the action-....go...sir...kill..him....for...us
Back to top Go down
Shuujin
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain
Shuujin

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:16 am

and now it ends once and for all, now with my remaining power i call on the ultimate power of light shine through the darkness and bring light to this world roar pirceing light- a large ball of energy forms around his hand and with one flash step appears infront of dusk and strikes him in the chest just as he hit the ground, dusk lay weakened i can't belive it i lost...again..it's not..possible..not again...now im going to die once more he gave a week smile but.. ill be back...ill keep coming back utill i win... this will never be over, your weakening even more it's only a matter of time until i get what is mine, goodbye for now, smiled once more then burst into a ball of shadows- no this is it i won't make the same mistake this time now eventually i will die and you can't come back any more the power you seek is now out of your reech forever-
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:10 pm

-sanoske stumbles to shuujin and places his right hand on shuujins left shoulder still weakened- well done sir..its finally done now we can finally rest -sanoske smirks- eh..so how did i do sir?
Back to top Go down
Shuujin
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain
Shuujin

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:34 am

-you did more than i expected i guess what i mean to say is your stronger than i thought but thanks-
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:25 pm

-he smiles weakly and shook his hand- now u know how strong i really am atm
Back to top Go down
Shuujin
1st Division Captain
1st Division Captain
Shuujin

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:10 am

yeah i guess your right
Back to top Go down
sanoske
sanoske

Male

Character Registration

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:59 am

they say the 4th squad captian wouldnt be able to beat a lutenant from any squad i guess i proved that wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)   Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sereitei (THE HOLLOWS ATTACK!!!)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Blades of Destiny :: Karakura :: Town square-
Jump to: